Saturday, January 29, 2011

2nd post in one day!

So I'm loving this blogging thing! Instead of studying for exams, I re did my blog! can i get a yahoo! (anybody...?) so I re did it. And I like it, I did want a background from "the cutest blog on the block" (cute name btw)I saw this really cute and fun q and a from another great blogger from "meet the stonekings" (check her out) here it goesssss!
{one} how tall are you?
um 5'4 on a good day! shortest one in the fam

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
clothes, makeup (huge sucker for it) toiletries.

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
oh thats hard-facebook forsure, prob blogger
and failbook (all about facebook status gone wrong! it makes my day)

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Nike hands down! I've always loved nike for some reason

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to ea
t?
brussel sprouts yeck!!!

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own
?4- thats what happens when you go to a uniform school :)

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?elementary teacher!
can't wait to be called ms hannon!

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?nope (knocks on wood)

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?2-I make a cute little cave

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?4 or 5

No comments: