Saturday, June 25, 2011

me by the numbers

You know how some people while trying to lose weight post a picture of them at their heaviest on their fridge/cupboards for "motivation?" Well friends I found my "god-awful-picture."

On sunday at my fam-jam BBQ, my grandma was flipping thru my moms camera and came across a picture of me circa May 2007. She turned and looked at me and said "look how you've changed." After me gagging saying oh wow, she said that's a good motivation picture. My family is all about weight fyi. My g-ma works for weight watchers, my mom and I are on plan, my uncle/brother are gym freaks.

Without further ado here is the hideous picture.

Oh my dear baby Jesus. Yuck.
I have no clue how much my weight was at this time but my good guess who would 160+. And? I'm 5.4 on a good day
The thing I find funny is that day I thought I looked "good."

Right now I'm 149 pounds. I want to be at 140 soon. You've seen pics of me recently so I won't bother posting one of my current weight.

I'm very tempted to print this out and stick it somewhere to yes, remin me that I WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THIS AGAIN! Unless I'm preggy, which will not be happening anytime soon.

*I know it's not about the number on the scale but come on, 160+? To much, no wonder my mom  made my brother take me running.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I am so motivated that you've lost all this weight--that's awesome! Way to go girl, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Motivational pictures are nice, aren't they? :)

Unknown said...

Hi!I've just came across your blog from LiveLaughLove/Heather's blog.
I've read several posts and I'm hooked! Love your layout too!!
Can't wait to read more!
:)
Amee From Florida
www.amee2.blogspot.com