Thursday, November 10, 2011

Leave Michelle Alone!

As you know, I'm a sucker for Celebrity gossip. I don't buy US weekly..weekly but I do check US weekly.com a few times a week just to stay up to date.

With this said...PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE KARDASHIAN WEDDING!
Why are we giving  so much air-time to a couple who broke their vows after 72 days?! Like where is the air-time for those who have lasted like um...both set of my grandparents who both respectively celebrated 50 and 60 years of marriage this past summer? Where's there shout out?!

Moving on.

So on Tuesday I was walking out my psych exam with my two friends when MTV Live stopped us to ask if we could answer some questions for them. After some hesitation we agreed to answer some questions about...The Kardashian wedding. Of course.

I'll be honest as soon as I heard the topic, I got excited! I have my thoughts and I was happy to air them. I let loose.

The guy asked us if we thought the divorce was a disgrace to the marriage institute and I said of course, my parents have been married for 29 (together for 32) and you don't just get a divorce when things get tough.

My personal thoughts and a question the guy asked, I think she jumped into everything to fast, I believe that yes she liked Kris but not "love" him enough to be with him  60+ years down the road.

It hurts me, someone who more than anything wants to get married, to see couples/individuals throw away this wonderful thing.

Found here


US weekly reported on Monday that The Duggards are expecting their 20th child in April. (Do I sounds like a celebrity blogger?!)

I've seen way to many hurtful comments on the 'net and honestly? It needs to stop. JB and Michelle are grown adults, meaning they are capable of making smart, responsible decisions about adding to their family. Yes, it's not normal for a women to birth 20 kids and sure, the female body probably isn't  made to grow 20 children but I'm sure they know what they are doing. Whatever happened to saying "I'll pray for a safe pregnancy/ labor and delivery? No need to be nasty.

Now that you are caught up on the world of the celebs, go enjoy your day :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ok, so eventhugh I know what you think snow out the whole Duggar thing I'll put my two sense in: I think that what they are doing is irresponsible. Even though you can keep getting pregnant doesn't mean you should. There 18th baby was born a mcro premmie, the chances that this child will be born full term after her previous delivery and with her age is slim. Obviously I hope this baby is healthy but why risk it?

Anyways as for the Kardashian thing...sham. So sad, **sigh**