Thursday, October 11, 2012

Currently

I'm linking up with my girl Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect for Currently. 

Current Book:

Current playlist:
Just downloaded Babel by Mumford and Sons so that has been on repeat. 

Current Colour:
dying to try this colour from Essie
Current Food/Drink:
   Craving some Apple Cider!

                                     Current Fav Show: 
Current Needs: 
 I NEED my hair to grow faster. 

Current banes of my existence:
My cousin who got engaged over the weekend (yay!) and posted it on facebook before calling his own family to tell of the happy news...Grandma included! 

Current #1 blessing:
My family and the best boyfriend ever.

Current outfit:


Current excitement: 
-my half-marathon on Sunday
-date nights
-55 days left of this semester!

Current Mood: 
Tired..will I ever feel rested?

Current Quote:

Current Product: 
I've been using these products on my face for a few days. My skin has never looked so brighter and glowly ever! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so fashionable!! LOVE that outfit!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

AND just a thought: maybe your glowy and brighter skin has to do with that "best boyfriend ever" haha :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

I need my hair to grow faster too! So bummed that I let a friend cut it :(
Is that nail color a dark green? I love it

Now I feel like I need to try those products!

Send me a list of what they are, I'm intrigued :)

Thanks for linking up girlie!