Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Insta-lately

Oh, hai bloggy friends. 

Yup, still alive. Barely, with school but thankfully 23 days till freedom! But who's counting. 

Even though I barely blog, I've still been taking lots of pictures with  Instagram. (@lifeofsarahh)


1) Karen and I (along with her cousin) saw So you think you can dance 2012 tour. Amazing!
2)Opening number
3) Intermission picture. 

4) Amazing turn-out at the Remeberance Day Service on sunday. Legion #22 (pictured) is my Grandpa Hannon's legion. Lest we forget. 
5) The girls from SYTYCD. 


Linking up with Jenn 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for fall break either. I'm taking the spring off to figure out if my Masters is really what I want to continue with.

I read through Google reader a lot, when did you update your design?! I love it!

I added you on Instagram!