Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekly Workouts 09/23-09/29

Monday
Abs and Arms + this one

Tuesday
7km Run

Wednesday
4x speed work

Thursday
Abs and Arms

Friday

Saturday
Rest

Sunday
18km Run

Running wasn't the greatest this week which makes me nervous because my half marathon is in 4 weeks! 

Tuesday I packed my running gear with me to go straight from class to the Running Room and was just having the crappiest day so I made the choice to skip running and just relax at home. 

Sunday (well yesterday) I didn't run with my group in the morning but went to church instead. So I ran later in the afternoon by myself. I miss the company of others!   

This week I'm hoping my runs are fantastic!  Check back next week ;)

1 comment:

grace and gratitude said...

18 km run.
for fun?!
you're insane.

ps. i've started a blog :)
http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/