Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekly Workouts 10/07-10/13

Once again not my best week for working out. I went to run group on Tuesday which was great! Felt good to be back running with the group and had a great date night after. But when it came to weights, every time was boring. Even if I had a moment of this is soooo good next line would be this won't be enough to get you nice and lean. 

So, I've been crunching numbers and thinking of joining the YMCA so I have access to weight lifting classes. I'm thinking that after the half in two weeks, I'll run Sundays and Wednesday's and weight lift 2 other times a week. 

Monday
Last of ab challenge. Arms

Tuesday
7 km run

Wednesday
8 km run

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
Rest

Sunday
10 km run

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like a great schedule. i really need to get back at it. life has definitely been busy, and i miss my routine workouts when i logged everything. i need to sign up for a half, maybe that'll motivate me.