Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When the country music boyfriends go to country concerts

                                                                                                                                                                
The lady who took out picture even asked if we were sisters. 

Even after 20 months between, I can't wrap my head around the idea that Alex hates country music because I don't. Only thing I really listen to lately. Our car rides are very interesting I'll tell you that. 

So imagine my excitement when we saw Lady Antembellum last weekend with my bestie. Yes, I was hoping to brainwash him into loving it. Not yet but it is my goal. 

~
In other news, winter can leave any time now. March 5th and still so much snow and so much cold. All I'll say is if there is a hint of winter in the air come my birthday I wont be a happy camper. 


No comments: