Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Warning: This post is full of ramblings, nothing really important. Consider yourself warned.

Ohhh the weather outside is...frightful. We got snow, not a lot, on mondayish and now it's rainy and cold. I swear this time last year I was wearing a sweater and sunglasses. I'm so over winter. Ready for spring and flip flops and sunny weather. Oh man I can't wait.
~
I probably won't be able to blog this weekend or even monday/tuesday. I'm doing driving school from 9-2:30 sat-Tuesday. I don't know anybody else that is doing it those days, will ya included me in your prayers? I know I'll make friends but its always nice to know someone.
~
I'm so proud of myself this week. I'm trying to lose weight (with weight watchers.) Sunday I said that I would exercise EVERYDAY this week. Along with tracking.
Monday: 1500m lane swim
Tuesday: 1 1/2 hours at gym, doing cardio
Wednesday: 1500m swim again
Thursday: 2 hours at gym, burned 600 calories!
Today: 1500m swim again.
But...when I weighed in today, only lost .2!!!!! Its in the right direction but I seriously thought it would be more!
~
I'm thinking about dedicating one day a week on the blog for my weight loss? Thoughts? It might give me an extra push to go longer on the treadmill. Or maybe an excuse to blog!
~
Talking about blogging. I think I might get in touch with a fellow blogger who does awesome blog designs. When I "view" my blog it doesn't really do anything for me. It's just "meh" but I wanted "wow".
Anyways just a thought.

~
Pray for Japan please! and BC, Hawaii, New Zealand etc.
Natural disasters suck!

That is all.
Enjoy your weekend :)
Hope your having better weather than us.

No comments: