Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!

I don't think I've done a thankful thursday post before! How exciting :)
**

I'm thankful for the kitchen guys who go to tim hortons and ask if I want anything. Ugh of course...medium regular please! It's very sweet of them. I mean their working hard all day building me a new kitchen and yet ask me If I want coffee.

I'm thankful for Jesus. enough said.

I'm thankful for Love at last sight. My one and only follower Lyryn, blogged about this book a few weeks ago. I ordered it and am happy to say, it's one of the best books that I've read. I'm on day 24 (out of 30) and next week when I'm all done, I plan to blog about my past 30 days!

I'm thankful my best BFF Karen. She is truly the best person out there. Love her :)

I'm thankful for my Church family.

I'm thankful for my job.

I'm thankful for winter boots, getting into another uni, coffee, the good chick flick book I'm reading now, thankful for my own family.

What are you thankful for today?
*

No comments: