Monday, April 4, 2011

It's monday...

...you know what time it is? Miscellany Monday!

~on friday I weighed in at Weight Watchers. I lost 1.4! All because of my ww app. I track all day. And why not? I'm on my phone all day long so why not track my food. I tell ya, tracking works!

~Yesterday was my cousins tenth birthday. We had a surprise party for him. Let's just say he was very surprised :) Best of all I got him the BEST present.

~Friday my Brother and the SIL to be, came down. My dad got blue jays tickets for the season opener. I couldn't go because I work on friday nights bummer but we won 13-1!

~My sis-in-love asked me to be a braidmade! Of course I said yes. Now all they have to do is set a date :)

~I started driving lessons today. It was okay. To be honest I was very nervous but once I got driving I was calm as a clam.

~I am dying to go to the Creation festival in summer 2012 in Pennsylvania. I'll have my G2 by then, road trip anyone?

~The kitchen is *almost* done. The cabinets are in, handles are being put in today. Everything is coming along. Last I heard, we should be able to cook in the kitchen by friday!

~The BFF and I are going to see the movie hop tomorrow. To say I'm excited is an understatement!

~Saturday was one of those days. Just thinking lots of how I want someone special. Just a blah day night all around.

happy *its only*monday!
Post a Comment