Monday, April 4, 2011

It's monday...

...you know what time it is? Miscellany Monday!

~on friday I weighed in at Weight Watchers. I lost 1.4! All because of my ww app. I track all day. And why not? I'm on my phone all day long so why not track my food. I tell ya, tracking works!

~Yesterday was my cousins tenth birthday. We had a surprise party for him. Let's just say he was very surprised :) Best of all I got him the BEST present.

~Friday my Brother and the SIL to be, came down. My dad got blue jays tickets for the season opener. I couldn't go because I work on friday nights bummer but we won 13-1!

~My sis-in-love asked me to be a braidmade! Of course I said yes. Now all they have to do is set a date :)

~I started driving lessons today. It was okay. To be honest I was very nervous but once I got driving I was calm as a clam.

~I am dying to go to the Creation festival in summer 2012 in Pennsylvania. I'll have my G2 by then, road trip anyone?

~The kitchen is *almost* done. The cabinets are in, handles are being put in today. Everything is coming along. Last I heard, we should be able to cook in the kitchen by friday!

~The BFF and I are going to see the movie hop tomorrow. To say I'm excited is an understatement!

~Saturday was one of those days. Just thinking lots of how I want someone special. Just a blah day night all around.

happy *its only*monday!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Woot-woot, way to go with the weight loss girl--that's awesome!

That is great that your kitchen is almost done, it is so emotionally draining to have your home ripped apart like that.

Your previous post you said something about Vera Wang Princess--that's what I wear! I love it as does the hubby.