Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

You're about to read some random stuff. You've been warned!

I am so excited for the Royal Wedding this Friday. I was watching the specials that TLC was playing yesterday evening and now am pumped up. I plan to come home from work thursday, sleep until 2:58am, watch the wedding till 11 am and sleep till 3:50 when I have to go to work friday evening. My parents think I'm crazy but hey, it's a once and a lifetime thing. Wills and Kate are actually my first royal wedding (as I'm sure it is for most people) so that makes it more exciting :)
*

As you might know my brother is getting married next may (90% sure the big day is may 26.) I'm really excited to be a bridesmaid! Last week I went into Davids Bridals to get catologs for Danielle. While I was there I found my dream wedding dress, I was thisclose to trying on the dress! I'll try to find a picture and post it here, ya know for my upcoming wedding...not.
*
I'm seriously comtemplating cutting my hair short. I like this (left), its from a another blogger. One thing I don't want is the typical short "mom" cut. This isn't a mom cut, is it? Right, right?! (ignore the writing...I couldn't get it cut off)

*
I've started running again. Last night I ran 4km in 25 minutes. Feels good, hopefully I will get out today. Actually no, I will get out today.

*
3 weeks yesterday I will be in Alberta! I'm going away for two weeks to visit my dad's sister and her family. I'm really looking forward to it!

*
Yesterday was a sad day at church. A long time member (when I say long time I mean 30+ years, brought his kids up at my church ect) died last night. About a year a go Greg found out his cancer was back. He did chemo/radiation and fought it. Then in the fall it came back, he knew it would be harder to beat and tried his hardest. A month a go Greg and his wife went to the Philippines for mission work and that's where he died. It's always a shock when I open the weekly bullentins and find out a faithful member has passed. Please keep them in your prayers.      Greg-if heaven has wi-fi (which I hope it does) and you're reading this. We miss you. I'll always remember you as being the "hand shaker," you were always shaking peoples hands! It made me feel special when you shook my hand. You've made it Greg: You lived the godly life and I know you're enjoying spending time with Jesus. Thank you for everything you did for our church.

happy monday friends!
 

No comments: