Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So what..wednesday

sowhatwednesdays.jpg

I'm linking up with Shannon from Life after I "Dew" for so what wednesday.
Here's what I'm saying so what to this week. 

  • so what if I hated my brother's idea about e-invites for his upcoming wedding, may 2012? Yes, I know it's cheaper but very tacky!
  • so what If I'm getting really annoyed with the patrons always complaining about the water temperature. If its cold, we turn up the temp, then someone says its to warm.  Seriously is anyone happy around here?!
  • So what if all of a sudden I want kids and marriage? so sue me. 
  • so what if I want to move to the states just for target?
  • So what if I want to work at camp this summer rather than do "real" work.
  • So what If I want to look like Carrie Underwood? Skinny to the mini!
  • So what if my new size 8 jeans are to big. So bittersweet.
  • So what If I gave up on the book I'm reading only after 48 pages. I have no clue whats going on!


What are you saying So What to this week?
happy wednesday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST e-vites? Eek. Well, that's modern, right? :)

Target is lovely.

Yay for jeans being too big! :)

Meg said...

Evites are tack, tack, tacky!

Yay for working at a summer camp, I did it for years and love it. I still go up every few years to visit camp and friends that work there. It is honestly my favorite place in the world! You should definitely do it. Who knows who you'll meet there.

What camp are you looking at?

Karli said...

Stopping by from Shannon's SWW! :) I agree, E-vites for a wedding? TACKY!

Love Carrie Underwood & Target :)

Sarah said...

Stopping by from SWW!

E-vites- not would I would want. Put with postage what it is and knowing sometimes the budget is tight, I try to understand. Especially if the wedding itself is small and informal.
But formal wedding = need for paper invites.

Size 8 too big. Oh poor you. Lol :)

Cindy said...

Popped back at you from SWW... I agree...you should move to the States!! Target's worth it!! :)

erin.patrice said...

Target would be worth the move. Following back! Yay

CZYK Publishing said...

Evites work if that is what the bride wants! That is what I think.