Sunday, May 1, 2011

Silent Sunday

Yesterday my mom wanted to look for a "mother of the groom dress."
I suggested that we go to Davids Bridals. I have no clue why, but I love that store!
While we were driving there I got excited because I wanted to show my mom the Vera Wang dress that I saw a few weeks a go.
We walked it and there it was!
I stealthy got some shots from my iphone. I thought I would get in trouble hehe.
Ta-da!

Side view

If I got engaged tomorrow, I would try this dress on first. Is $1200 a reasonable price?
Oh and we didn't find anything! There was this one dress but it only came in white or black. Not good wedding colours in my opinion.

happy sunday!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is gorgeous! A friend of mine wore one just like it at her wedding and looked just like a princess

Meg said...

Love the dress and I definitely think $1200 is reasonable. <3 it!

Jessa said...

Love the dress! I spent $40, so I'm probably not one to ask about reasonable prices. Haha