Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cocktails and good company

Yesterday was a good day. Why, you ask?Well, I spent the evening with some great people.

I got together with two girlfriends who I hadn't seen in a long time. Nicole (not the mean one) and Meghan.  Nicole and I did the victory lap together and we haven't spoken since january. Meghan went to Waterloo Uni and even though I've seen her last week and we've talked, it was nice to hang out.

We got dolled up and went downtown to a roof top patio where we had many cocktails and good pizza. The cocktails were getting expensive ($8.99 for one!) so we left.

Nicole needed some more money so we got Meghan's ex boyfriend (who I've known since kindergarden) to pick us up and drive us to Gabby's closer to home. (Fyi: them two are still really good friends, good thing)

We ordered nachos and beer (coolers for me, since I don't really like beer)

It was so nice to hang out and catch up with each other. They wanted to know all about my trip to Alberta and the cowboy.

I wanted to get pictures of the girls but that didn't happen. Boo. But I did get one of me before I left.
GetAttachment.aspx.jpg


Monday, Karen and I went into the best dress store ever! I love forever 21, I spent way to much money on dresses but I got 3 of them so I'm okay with it ;)

I loved last night.
Nothing beats good food, good drinks and good friends. 

happy wednesday!

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

Glad you had a good night out with your friends! Nothing like girl time!