Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm loving wednesday





I'm loving that on saturday I got into a *new* ten pound range. Example: 160-169. Not my weight. I hope will never see the ten pound mark that I just passed. Does this make sense?! Bear with me.
~

I'm loving that on monday I finally got to have lunch with an old co-worker. Micheala and I worked together for two years but this summer she worked in doors and I moved to outdoors. After weeks of cancelling on each other we finally saw each other! It was a lovely lunch, too short but we have plans to meet up before school starts.

~



I'm loving Friday Night Lights. A few twitter friends have been talking a lot about it so when boring old sunday evening rolled around, I watched ONE episode and I'm already hooked!

~

I'm loving that on sunday night I went for a run after 2.5ish months of not running! I took the car to work instead of biking 5km so I needed to do something active. I thought doing 2km would have me dying but I ended running for 3km and feeling really good! Hope I can keep it up.

~

I'm loving Jeremy Camp's music. I was flipping through my ipod the other day and forgot that I bought this CD. I love putting it on while I get ready in the morning and letting the powerful messages in the lyrics get me in a better mood for the day.

~
I'm loving Jesus! Enough said.
~
happy wednesday!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Way to go on your run! That is great. I am going to start running again...soon!