Saturday, September 24, 2011

Smoothies

I love making and enjoying my morning smoothies. I'm big on my morning rituals. For instance, I eat at the same place, read the same newspaper that my dad puts on the table, skipping over the sports section while drinking my smoothie..everyday.

It's a great way to get fresh fruit into my body right away. I like knowing that by lunch I already have two servings of fruit.

My whole family loves my smoothies and even fights over who gets to enjoy the left-overs that don't fit in the glass!

When my brother stays over night, he always makes me make him one. I don't mind :)

I'll be nice and share my secret recipe!

1 cup of OJ
1 container (small) of yogurt
1 banana
1 cup of any fruit you want (I love raspberries)

Put in a blender
Blend
Pour in glass and enjoy!

The finished product


Happy saturday friends!
Post a Comment