Saturday, September 24, 2011

Smoothies

I love making and enjoying my morning smoothies. I'm big on my morning rituals. For instance, I eat at the same place, read the same newspaper that my dad puts on the table, skipping over the sports section while drinking my smoothie..everyday.

It's a great way to get fresh fruit into my body right away. I like knowing that by lunch I already have two servings of fruit.

My whole family loves my smoothies and even fights over who gets to enjoy the left-overs that don't fit in the glass!

When my brother stays over night, he always makes me make him one. I don't mind :)

I'll be nice and share my secret recipe!

1 cup of OJ
1 container (small) of yogurt
1 banana
1 cup of any fruit you want (I love raspberries)

Put in a blender
Blend
Pour in glass and enjoy!

The finished product


Happy saturday friends!

3 comments:

Meg said...

That's what I make on a regular basis too.

I am on a strawberry, pineapple, banana kick right now. I add a little diet V8 fruit juice and fat free yogurt. Yummy!

Unknown said...

YUM!! I'm always looking for easy smooothie recipes. I'm definitely going to try this soon!

w.e.schwartz said...

Sounds like a fabulous morning ritual... and I'm not just talking about the skipping over the sports section part! ;)

I'm totally craving a smoothie now!