Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm linking up with Jaime today for What I'm loving Wednesday!

1) I'm loving school! I'm sure I won't be saying this come mid-terms but as of right now I really like it. Ryerson is a good fit for me. My program? ECE? Is just awesome! Out of 84+ girls...get ready there is 1 guy! I guess many guys don't want to teach :)

2) I'm loving my school schedule. It's so hard to wake up at 6am for my 8am class on thursdays but most days I'm done by noon and headed home. Can't get better than that right?

3) I'm loving the new fall nail polish colors. If you know me, you know I love painting my nails and the new collections that came out from OPI and Essie are so cute. I love these two colours.
merino cool

4) I'm loving Friday Night Lights. I'm on season 4 right now, just started it and it has to be one of the best tv series I've watched in a long time! If you haven't watched FNL...go watch it!
6) I'm loving that in TWO weeks the fall shows are back on. Hello, Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, The Office and Glee!

What are you loving this week day?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hiya! Found your blog through Laura!

I linked up with Jaime for the 1st time today thanks to seeing your post! Love that.

I am loving that Biggest Loser will be back on veryvery soon :)

Unknown said...

LOVE those colors!!! I also can't wait for Grey's to come back on...one more week!

BeckyJo606 said...

I LOVED FNL. Such a good show! I'm so glad you're watching it!