Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Link up: Wish List

I'm linking up with Becky today for Show me Christmas. 

Each Tuesday there will be a new Christmas topic to write about!

December 6th: Wish List
December 13: Decorations
December 20: Traditions
December 27: What we got, memories, news etc :)
~

Usually, in past years I have no problem coming up with what I would like for Christmas. This year? Hardest time ever! After weeks of thinking what I would love to receive I finally came up with my list.

Already #4 has been given. My brother and SIL are spending Christmas day/eve AND Christmas day with my family.  No leaving on Christmas eve night to go to Danielle's house to see her family on Christmas. This totally warms my heart and makes me love her even more.

Every year my dad says he just wants his family together for Christmas. It's all he wants. My mom and I joke that his "gift" is the easiest to "get". As I got thinking, he's right. There is nothing more important than spending time with family on Christmas.


happy Tuesday friends!

In other news: my psych exam yesterday went well. I studied my butt off this past weekend. Some of the questions came easy to me,  others I had to guess and others I really had to think about. Now? I am done school till January 9th :) 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Meg said...

That is a great wish list, my hubby asked for an itunes gift card also because he wants to download Big Band Theory to his computer, we love that show!

We will all be together for Christmas and I cannot wait! We head up to NC on Dec 22 and are there until 29--woot!!

Unknown said...

Love the list! I am all about the spa myself!! And so happy to hear you did well on your exam!

Mrs. Mama said...

you are totally going to think i'm a dork... but i just got a knot in my throat when i read what your dad says about christmas.... because that is seriously the most important thing of the holiday, my favorite part, and it breaks my heart when families arent able to be together for the holidays.

thanks for linking up!