Monday, January 30, 2012

Being Grateful-4



Monday January 23rd: My BFF's mom saying I look really good!
Tuesday January 24th: a wonderful SIL
Wednesday January 25th: watching the office with karen after a horrible, long day.
Thursday January 26th: Seeing cat paw-prints on the snow first thing in the morning
Friday January 27th: A long phone call with my SIL- to be
Saturday January 28th: jeans that do up without having to shake them or do squats!
Sunday January 29th: Teaching the pre-school class at church.


This week was crazy busy. I'll be honest, it was difficult to come up with one thing to be grateful for but somehow I managed :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Meg said...

This is great, it is definitely important to be grateful for things day in and day out. Being grateful isn't always big things sometimes they are little too, but just as important!