Monday, February 6, 2012

Grateful Monday's-5


This whole looking for things to be grateful for is starting become second nature. There are some days where I could write 20 things I am grateful for, which is awesome. That, is why I'm doing this.
Here we goooo.

Monday Jan 30th: Walking past a person who is eating cinnamon hearts. Love this time of year.
Tuesday Jan 31st: The weather. +7 that day!
Wednesday Feb 1st: Doing this for an entire month! Bible studies that speak to me.
Thursday Feb 2nd: catching the new subway trains with no one in it. Being called healthy.
Friday Feb 3rd: "Pinning" and listening to country music.
Saturday Feb 4th: Getting almost most of my homework done by noon.
Sunday Feb 5th: Spending time with my grandparents.

What were you thankful today?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! Today I am thankgul that the Giants won the Superbowl!!!! Makes me so happy:)