Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A trip to Ikea, a 5K and a happy moment










You could say this is a weekend update but it is wednesday and closer to the next weekend than the one that just passed so we won't call it that. 

Saturday was a good day all around- I finally got to my 10% goal. Losing 10% of my weight was my next goal I have been working on and I'm so happy I earned it this week. Only a few more pounds till my goal. 

After Ladies Class, my parents and I went to Ikea to grab me a new dresser that I've had my eye on for a while.

Sunday I ran another 5k, can't believe I've run 4 in 3 years. It was a super cold day, and the course was horrible. Nothing was shovelled which made it so hard to push off from the ground. Even with those conditions I'm happy to say I ran 28:28! Ya, a little over my goal of under 27:59 but I'll take it.

My dad came with me and on our way home I said I'll run a new personal best in 2 weeks when I run another 5k. 

Photobucket



2 comments:

The Life of Susan said...

congrats on your run and losing your 10%! exciting stuff! go girl!

Meg said...

Way to go girl, you have so much to be proud of! I think you can say that was under your goal because of how crappy the course and the weather was. :)