Thursday, March 22, 2012

maybe 20 isn't all that bad.

I have no idea why I was dreading turning the big 2-0 yesterday.

Maybe it's because my teenage years are gone. Never will I be a teen, where I've spent the last what? 7 years?

Maybe it is because the jump from 29 to 20 to me is such a big one. Like 49 to 50 was to my mother.

But, I'm ready to be 20. I feel like it's such a grown up age and I'm excited for that. I feel like a lot of people look down on teenagers just because they have an "teen" infront of their name.
~

I think that since I was pretty down about this birthday, the BFF made sure I was surprised.

And I was.


I walked into my room from placement and about 60 balloons were in my room.

Karen got off her placement earlier than me and blow up balloons while I was gone. I tell ya, she's a sneaky one!

Wonder what will happen during my 20th year? Wanna take bets?



Photobucket
Post a Comment