Thursday, March 22, 2012

maybe 20 isn't all that bad.

I have no idea why I was dreading turning the big 2-0 yesterday.

Maybe it's because my teenage years are gone. Never will I be a teen, where I've spent the last what? 7 years?

Maybe it is because the jump from 29 to 20 to me is such a big one. Like 49 to 50 was to my mother.

But, I'm ready to be 20. I feel like it's such a grown up age and I'm excited for that. I feel like a lot of people look down on teenagers just because they have an "teen" infront of their name.
~

I think that since I was pretty down about this birthday, the BFF made sure I was surprised.

And I was.


I walked into my room from placement and about 60 balloons were in my room.

Karen got off her placement earlier than me and blow up balloons while I was gone. I tell ya, she's a sneaky one!

Wonder what will happen during my 20th year? Wanna take bets?



Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

My twenties have brought so much change and great things! Best years are yet to come - promise!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday!! The twenties are an AWESOME time. It's the thirties I'm scared about lol.

Meg said...

How sweet of your BFF.

Happy happy birthday to you. Maybe this year you'll find your prince charming!

J and A said...

So fun! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You're only 20? I feel so old. :D

Happy much belated birthday!