Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently


First off, where did July go?! Scary to think in a month classes will be almost started and summer is will over. 

I'm linking up with the fab Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect for Currently.

Current book
76 more pages till I'm done. 

Current Playlist
Make it Bun Dem-Skirillex
Pound the Alarm-Nicki Minaj
Want U Back-Cher Lloyd
T.H.E- Will.I.Am

Current Colour
Peach Daiquiri by Essie

Current Drink
Currently loving plain old water with lots of lemon

Current Fav Show.
Will always love this show. 

Current Needs.
More time with family 

Current Banes of my existence.
Cancer. 

Current blessing.
Friends and Family.

Current Outfit.
So!Excited!For!Fall! 

Current Excitement.
Camp is in 17 days away!

Current Mood.
Embarrassed...

Current Quote.

Simple as that. 

3 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

Ah I'm missing SYTYCD this week and next week. Darn Olympics!!

Victoria said...

perfect fall outfit!!

LOVE that quote, He sure is!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for fall either! Riding boots - love!

I'm with you on water and lemon, only I've been adding a warm glass of water with lemon or green tea with lemon in the AM and my skin feels fantastic!