Wednesday, January 30, 2013

INSTA-LATELY

Howdy, girls. This past week flew by! School seems to be in full swing and yes, I've started to count down till summer begins. 89 days till Punta Cana!



1)It's Karens birthday today and we got shellac mani's together. Pixie Dust

2) My half-marathon training said to run 8k on Thursday, but with it feeling like -24? Not gonna happen. Cross training did.

3) Tim's got a bit crazy on the chocolate. 


4) Taking Alex's cat to the vet

5) Creating monster in Creative Arts 1 class. Education major!

6) Went on a 16k run on Saturday in the valley. So beautiful. 

Go link up with Jenn!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that nail polish color!

Perfectly Jenn said...

Love love love that polish color!!

You are such a great inspiration to me! I could never do a 10 mile run!!

Thanks for linking up girlie!