Monday, March 25, 2013

Birthday Re-cap







 My 21st birthday was last week (thank you for the wishes I got on twitter, facebook and here, made my day) and it was amazing!

I woke up to Alex sending me a video of a song he wrote for me. I swore I wouldn't show anyone but maybe one day I'll post it.

I ate a double chocolate cupcake for breakfast, hey it's my birthday! And had another one from my friend Wafa. She surprised me with balloons in class.

Karen and I met at lunch for to get out nails done and they match perfectly to the flowers my parents got me.

I had another class and met Alex for dinner at an amazing real Italian place.

He got me a heart shaped necklace which I love so much!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a perfect way to ring in 21!!

BREI said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Birthday!