Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update and Thank You!

Before I give an update on my lovely Grandpa Hannon, I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments, tweets, text messages  and prayers I've received since Tuesday. It truly means the world to me. Thank you!

Grandpa is stable right now. Meaning, he's not getting better but not getting any worse. I went to visit him yesterday afternoon with Alex but he was sleeping (grandpa not Alex). We waited around for about 10 minutes but decided to leave without waking him. It's good that he's resting if his body needs that. 

I told Alex I felt bad for leaving because he won't know we were there but I always feel waking him.
I wish I had more to update you on. I left for class before my parents woke up so I didn't get my morning update from them.  

Please keep him and in your prayers. Poor man needs them so much. I don't know what God has planned for him but just pray for his will. 

No comments: