Friday, June 7, 2013

Love Notes on Friday

Photobucket


Dear yogurt covered raisins, thank you for being so darn delicious. Dear mother nature, winter was cold and horrible and you'd think june would be warm and sunny. Not the case, please get warmer. Dear summer school, honestly I am done with you both. I just want my summer vacation. Dear 9 hours of sleep last night, you gave me so much more than what the normal 6 has been doing. Thank you! Dear target, not impressed with the lack of selective. All I want is to buy a curling wand!

Hope everyone has a great week, I'm off to see the Toronto Blue Jays vs Texas Rangers baseball game tonight! Go Jays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm dying for it to get warmer too! We've had a few hot days, then it goes right back to colder...I'm over this!