Monday, July 15, 2013

Concerts, 1 year.




Noticing a trend over this summer, people posting less which is great because I know they're spending it day-drinking on patios or with family but kind of sad at the same time. 

I haven't blogged in a while for many reasons, I get sad when I blog and no one comments. It hurts when I see someone blog a picture of a beer can and boom, they get 30 comments. 

I'm working a ton, 9-5 like a normal person and spending my evenings relaxing and most days running with the Running Room. 

But while I took a break, Alex and I his favourite band, Sublime play while it poured rain. Then on Thursday we went to the CN tower restaurant for dinner to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Seeing my city from that view makes me love it so much more. 

So excited to see what year 2 brings :) 

No comments: