Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Patch










Thanksgiving traditions like going to the pumpkin patch is something my family never did. We always got our pumpkin from the grocery store, which was fun and all, but I knew going to pick one out at a farm would be better. 

So when Alex and I made our fall bucket list I think the first thing I wrote down was spending a day at the farm. 

We headed up to Brooks Farm with two of our friends and watched pig races, picked raspberries and ended the day picking out 3 perfect pumpkins that we'll crave next weekend. 

And I love that we got a picture in front of the pumpkins, it'll be so much fun to make a collage of them years later. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for new traditions! growing up my parents never took us to a patch, we never even got pumpkins from the store! i had a very deprived childhood lol- so glad y'all got to spend a day at the farm!