Monday, October 14, 2013

Random things about my better half.

Aug 2012

In the 15 months of being by Alex's side, I like to think I know him and his alex-isms (as I call them) pretty well. 

As I think about, I don't think I've introduced him officially on here and what he does. 

1) A went to OUIT and came out with a business degree. 

2) He uses that degree in the golf industry. Currently he is the assistant manager at Copper Creek Golf Course. And plans to move up to Manager and GM. 

3) Alex hates rasins. I don't understand how or why since I have a small obsession over them. 

4) His obsession is fruit bowls. He has told me that when we move in together that I'll be making him a fruit bowl everyday. I'm ok with that. 

5) Huge Chicago Bears fan. Funny because my family is a huge Packer fans. 

6) He's a small town boy and I'm a city girl. 

7) He loves animals like cats and doggies as much as I do. One of the things we love doing is pointing out cute dogs on the street and playing my it goes at home. 

8) Biggest heart. And loves lots. 

No comments: