Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 preview.

Happy New Year!

Hello to you, 2014! Be good to all of us, please. 

In 2014...this year...

A habit I'm going to break is...getting angry at little things. 

A new skill I'd like to learn...is to play 18 holes of golf. 

A person I hope to be more like...is Karen and my Mom. Both have such sweet hearts and think of others way more than themselves. 

A deed I'm going to do...is smile at homeless people more. Not ignore them. 

A place I'd like to visit...is Chicago...with Alex...biggest Bears fan. 

A book I'd like to read is...more mystery books and less chick-flick-ish ones. 

A letter I'm going to write...will be to my future niece or nephew when I find out about him/her.

A new food I'd like to try is...is more healthy paleo foods. 

I'm going to do better at...blogging and taking time for myself.  

No comments: