Wednesday, March 19, 2014

No excuses, get up at work for it.


I shocked myself this morning. I really didn't think I would have time to workout today like I normally do-birthday celebrations for me and ton of school work. 

Instead of skipping todays workout like I wanted to, I decided to get an early morning sweat on and went to bodypump for 6:30. Yes, I was tired when I rolled out of bed and looked real scary on the bus but eventually I woke up and had a great workout. 

With school winding down in the next few weeks, going to the evening classes isn't going to work all the time with my schedule since I have papers after papers to write. Basically today was training day for "sweating at 6am" a few times a week.

Best part-It's a little after 11am and I'm halfway done what I wanted to complete for homework today. 

What really shocks me is the old Sarah would have made today a "rest" day and slept in till 9 and started homework later.  This is where I see non-scale victories, making myself accountable and doing something the old me wouldn't have done. 

I can't (we all can't) let life get in the way of working out and making good choices. So if going to the 6:30am classes is what fits for me that day-then I'll do it.  It'll be tough rolling out of bed that early but it's tougher not being happy in my skin. Quote that. (I'll make sure to read this when my alarm goes off next time at 5:40am.) 



No comments: