Wednesday, April 23, 2014

12 hours of us

The past couple weeks have been really tough. Classes were winding down but was great (yay summer) but it kept me working like a busy bee. On top of that Alex and I have been on opposite schedules for a while which meant we weren't spending good quality time together and I missed him.

I was saying how I want to spend a day together. Starting with breakfast and doing anything else we wanted throughout the day. No one else but use. 

So, on Monday after my last exam (freedom!) we headed down to Niagara Falls for the day.  






We grabbed a late breakfast, walked Clifton Hill for a while, were able to meet up with my bestie and her guy where we walked the falls and left for the waterpark for the afternoon. Ended the day with a nice dinner together. 

It's amazing what quality time does for me. I needed that time away, just the two of us. No roommates, nothing but Alex and I. 

Life gets so busy, often but for me-I need that real alone time to re-connect. I'm sure I'm not the only one. 
~

We're always talking about the next trip--where have you and your boyfriend/husband gone that you've loved? 

No comments: