Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A wee bit of me Wednesdays


{one} What is your favourite breakfast food?
My new thing is my smoothie! love the magic bullet
{two} how many pairs of shoes do you have?
umm prob like 13
{three} city or country?
Well I'm a city girl (born and raised) but I would love to move to the country.
{four} what is your favourite part of your job?
Pay day?! no, um the "yes he/she got it!" part
{five} what is your favourite junk food to snack on?
Not big on junk food but I love me some popcorn or chocolate covered rasins! yumo
{six} have you even been mentioned in a newspaper?
not that I can remember. my work was though!
{seven} do you use post-its?
YES! I couldn't live without them.
{eight} do you have freckles?
ha yes, on my nose. My dad loves them!
{nine} Is it okay for men to wear pink?
sure. not to much.
{ten}when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone?
Sunday. I snail mail a friend of mine away at uni (in nova scotia)
Happy hump day!

No comments: