Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shoe me your: Decorations.

I'm linking up with Becky and Aly today for part deux of quatre. You like my french? I'm fancy huh?!

Christmas is my most favourite holiday to decorate for! The snowman, the angels, the snow globes! 

So many!

We always put lights up around the windows. They can't be multi colour, or blinking. One colour. Red or Green, maybe white. Yup, my momma is very picky. 






Of course we have our Christmas candles going. Who doesn't like Christmas in a jar?!





Can you tell Momma Hannon likes her snow globes?!
Go link up and show us how you decorate for Christmas!
Happy day, friends.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

love the snow globes, they have always been a favorite of mine.

Ginny said...

Loving the snow globes!!!

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com