Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A very bloggy Christmas


Today I am linking up with Laura and Lil' Women for A very bloggy Christmas. 

This was my very first blog swap and it was so.much.fun!

I was paired with Karen from Ramblings of an Otter Wife.

Karen and I actually live about 2 hours away from each other, which is very cool.

I was spoiled by Karen! The gifts just kept coming!
Without further ado, here is what I got from Karen.

 


Karen made me the cutest sleeve for my coffee cup. In my thank-you card I told her that I've been looking for one for ages. She also gave me this beautiful head band, along with some clips she made!

Best of all? A starbucks gift card! Boo yah.

Thank you Karen!
Go check out her blog to see what I got her :)



Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather said...

all fun stuff! those sleeves are so cool! and you can never go wrong with Starbucks. Mhm!

Maria said...

These handmade gifts are so cute and practical! Wasn't this blog swap so fun?! I know I enjoyed it :)

lolly said...

That sleeve has to be to coolest and cutest thing I've ever seen. I want one! Haha

Ryan K said...

So cute :)

Karen said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you liked your gifts :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my gifts :)