Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New me.

pinned here

I'm not one to make new year resolutions. I'm already losing weight, I don't smoke so I can't say those are my new year resolutions.

Right after Christmas I started thinking about things I want to accomplish in 2012. Some are things I already do but want to do more of and regularly.

1) Donate blood three times this year
2) Get to my goal weight. Before May 12, 2012.
3) Spend time in bible study daily. Reading my Girlfriends in God and Wisdom Retreat email and books, starting with Trusting God. 
4) Run a 5k (feb 12, 2012) and two 10k (april 22, 2012 and may 5, 2012)

Yup, I think for right now those 4 sound good.
What are your new year resolution(s)? Leave a comment and tell me.

pinned here
Happy Birthday to my Uncle Paul!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love these. I can totally relate to them, too...a lot of mine are quite the same! I'll be posting mine on Monday...let's hope we can stick with them! Happy New Year, sweet friend!

J said...

Love how specific yours are! I'm going to hopefully post mine soon but hopefully I can follow through with them! Happy new year :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Great resolutions!

Erin Branscom said...

Happy new year!! :) Erin