Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Updates on me

I realized that a lot is going on with me and I haven't really shared with y'all.
Nothing too exciting but just things I wanna write down.

On the weight loss front. It's good. Really good. I am 3 pounds away from my goal weight. That goal I wanted to meet before May 12/2012. Which is my brothers wedding. Pretty sure I'll make my goal before then.

I tried on my dress for the wedding two weeks a go and oh my gawd. It was falling off! I was shocked, but I shouldn't have been, clothes get bigger when you are 20+ lighter.

School is stressful. I'm done classes April 13 which means I have 4.5 weeks left totally not counting. 


Oh placement! Those kids are so cute and I love them so much. Makes me sad I only have 7 days left with them.

Running? Ya, I have a 10k on April 22 and another May 5th but I honestly with school, I've  managed to run 11k in two weeks. Not my best but I know when school is done I'll pick it up. My runs have also been really bad. Like death. I do believe it's the not listen to up beat-trashy-music for lent thing

I'm going to Boston in April for the Boston Marathon! My dad is running the race and since my exams are in late April, I can go! Thank you baby Jesus
Photobucket













1 comment:

Karen said...

First of all - congrats on the weight loss - that's super awesome! Secondly - go you for running and for keeping up with it even though you're crazy busy with school. And if you're looking for great non-trashy music - try Ultrabeat (I think that's their name), they had a cd out a couple of years ago that's like techno Christian music. That might help. Hope you have a great weekend! And thanks for visiting my blog :)