Saturday, April 14, 2012

Boston Weather!

I'll be boarding plane in a few hours and I need to tell you how happy I am that the weather is going to be so nice this weekend.

I can feel the sun on my face now. I haven't felt 29' weather in so long.


My dad texted me on thursday saying to pack shorts. Not to sure about that since I have a feeling my ones from last year are to big.
~




Also, my friends Laura from Between the Lines is giving away an awesome give-a-way. A $10 gift card to target! My favourite store ever, that I get to go into once or twice a year. So ya, this card is something I need! So go enter, or don't because I want to win!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different users like its aided me. Great job.
Also visit my webpage : Grow light