Friday, April 13, 2012

Where I talk about my love for Friday's

First off-thank you for your kind words on my last post about getting to my goal weight. It's hard to put into words how happy I am right now. So thanks.
~

I can't believe in 4 short hours I will be going into my last class for first year. This year has flown by, which is great but scares me a little bit, before you know it I'll be walking across that stage.
~

Friday's are awesome around here. I seriously love Friday's.

All week I have all-day classes and placement. Some days I go straight to placement and right to work not getting home until 9:45pm. It's a long day.

But knowing Friday is coming up, keeps me going.

Friday's I don't have class until 2pm. It's soooo nice to sleep in! and slowly get ready. I can actually sit down and read the newspaper, eat my breakfast and read my morning devotionals.


It's heaven.

Monday's are also like this. No rushing around, time for myself.

I will make sure to plan my friday classes in the late afternoon next year.
~

Gotten from here


In other news, I'm off to Boston this weekend as my dad is running in the marathon. So excited to have a target 1.2miles away from our hotel and a kohl's 6 miles away! Oh and to see my dad run.

If you're watching the online stream on monday, look for a red hair man with CANADA written on his back. That's my daddy :)

Photobucket

No comments: