Saturday, April 7, 2012

I did it! I got to my goal weight!!

I should have made this wayyy before. The differences on these pictures are incredible to me. Holy cow. 

I have been waiting for this day- the day when I can finally say I reached my goal weight plus two more pounds.


Back in October, I re-signed up for weight watchers in order to make sure I was not the fat sister at my brothers wedding. You can read about my journey here. 

My first goal was just to lose weight -anything.

Then I lost my 5% then my 10% and after that I started thinking about a number I wanted to see on the scale. My goal weight. And on saturday- after I brushed the sleep out of my eyes and jumped on the scale I stepped off with the biggest smile because I finally got to my goal weight. I didn't just hit it but lost two pounds of top of that. So technically- I've reached my goal weight and lost 25 pounds.

Even though I reached goal- I want to lose 3-4 more just for some comfort, you know, just when life gets in the way.


I am so happy right now. Hard work pays off guys.

THANK YOU WEIGHT WATCHERS!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome! What a great accomplishment...you look fabulous!

Karen said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome that you made it to your goal. You look wonderful (you still looked good before too :) just so ya know). It's nice when you reach your goal.

Meg said...

Way to go girl that is quite a feat! Very impressive.

You look incredible!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sarah! Congratulations - you look awesome!

Your blog has been hiding away in a folder in my Google Reader that I never...ever...go in...and you, along with about 10-15 other blogs have been rediscovered. Sorry for only realizing this now!

Perfectly Jenn said...

You are an inspiration to me Sarah!! Keep it up!

Lauren Talon said...

Congrats lady!! That's amazing :)

Katie said...

I've been meaning to comment on this post forever. You look great Sarah, congrats on reaching your goal weight! I recently lost 25lbs too so I know that it takes work!