Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Insta-lately


1) My valentines gift from Alex
2) Jenn made me have cereal for dinner on Monday. 
3) Monsters we made in creative arts class. 


4) We had Shrove Pancakes a day late last week. Still tasted so good.
5) Love this bright pink.
6) My little Iggy looking cute.


7) Dog-sitting this week. Boy, dogs are a lot of work!
8) I love seeing kitty paw prints in the snow.
9) Alex is in Vancouver till Feb 26th and Sunday we both went to our local starbucks for a date...4,000km away! It was so good to "see" him. 7 days till we see each other :)


2 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Found you through the link-up, Ummm I love your blog title! Very pretty flowers for Valentine's Day :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

Your Iggy looks just like my sweet kitty Britney that stays at my parents house. Beautiful kitties!
Your sweet boy did well with those beautiful flowers! Lucky girl!
I can't apologize for the cereal because it's an addiction I'm proud of ;)

Thanks for linking up girlie!