Monday, February 11, 2013

Prayers for Grandpa, Grammy's, Dates.

  • If you follow me on twitter I've posted a few pictures from the hospital. My Grandpa Hannon is pretty sick right now and has been in the hospital for 9 days now. He has an upper respiratory bacterial infection, along with bladed infection, blood pressure is either really high or low. My Aunt from Alberta came in last week because we weren't sure if he was going to make it.  
I went to see him yesterday and he is doing so much better. Still in pain and sleeps a lot but I actually talked with him, he asked me questions about my class this afternoon and I left with a big smile on my face.

Last week, he didn't know how I was (i.e Mike's daughter, my granddaughter) which made me sad. Please keep him in your prayers! 

  • Alex is going away tomorrow for 14 days to Vancouver to visit his Dad and I'm not looking forward to it at all! We're going out for dinner and menchies to say "bye" and to celebrate 7 months together. 
  • I loved the Grammy's last night. And I'm obsessed with The Band. Franny take a loooaaaddd offf. 

1 comment:

Perfectly Jenn said...

I am for sure keeping your sweet Grandpa in my prayers. I know all too well what all you are going through. keep your head up and your spirits high