Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Workouts 08/26-09/01

Eating this week sucked so much. Actually, now that I think about it I'm pretty upset about my food habits this week. For one, I truly have no idea why I eat the packages of chips ahoy at 9:30am when I had something healthier to eat with me. Also, I went out for dinner for my co-workers Thursday and drank a lot which makes me upset. I hate drinking my calories. 

I also hardly tracked all week. Mostly in the morning but nothing in the evenings. No wonder I gained 2 lbs. 

Working out went good. I completed all workouts that I had planned to last week. I seriously miss swimming laps and have made a choice to do that once per week. Same feelings towards weights. 

This week will be a challenge as I'm working 12-7pm and not 9-5pm. It'll be fine to do weights and abs in the morning before work but not running. I'm not really a morning running for some reason. 

Monday:
3km Run with Alex

Tuesday:
7km Run

Wednesday:

Thursday:
8 Hills...with Karen!

Friday:

Saturday:
5km Run with Alex

Sunday:
16km Run

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your Blog!!!! I found your blog on Pinterest when you did the 30 day challenge. I'm trying to start running and it's hard. Keep up the good work.

Katie said...

Sarah, you must be in awesome shape with all your working out. Don't beat yourself up about your eating, you need fuel for all those workouts! Do you have any special workout with the weights? I'm pretty good about doing cardio but slack on the weights.