Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Workouts 08/26-09/01

Eating this week sucked so much. Actually, now that I think about it I'm pretty upset about my food habits this week. For one, I truly have no idea why I eat the packages of chips ahoy at 9:30am when I had something healthier to eat with me. Also, I went out for dinner for my co-workers Thursday and drank a lot which makes me upset. I hate drinking my calories. 

I also hardly tracked all week. Mostly in the morning but nothing in the evenings. No wonder I gained 2 lbs. 

Working out went good. I completed all workouts that I had planned to last week. I seriously miss swimming laps and have made a choice to do that once per week. Same feelings towards weights. 

This week will be a challenge as I'm working 12-7pm and not 9-5pm. It'll be fine to do weights and abs in the morning before work but not running. I'm not really a morning running for some reason. 

Monday:
3km Run with Alex

Tuesday:
7km Run

Wednesday:

Thursday:
8 Hills...with Karen!

Friday:

Saturday:
5km Run with Alex

Sunday:
16km Run
Post a Comment