Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekly Workout 09/02-09/08

Another week gone, seriously where does the time go. More importantly where did summer go?! School for me starts at noon tomorrow and I feel summer just begun. 

Anyways, this past week for workouts was pretty ok considering I was working later in the day than normal.

My runs were actually great. Past weeks when I'm cooling down from hills runs I'm sore and tired! But I ran with Karen on Thursday and by hill number 8, I felt like I could have kept going. On my long runs I've been getting bad leg cramps towards 9-10 kilometers and for the rest of the run I'm in pain. I was talking to my dad about what I could do that would stop the cramps and soreness, he said more gatorade and eat a gel earlier. I did both and guess what! NO CRAMPS! 

My goal for this week is continue to do my daily workouts and get into that routine with school starting so it sticks. 

This month I'm also going the 300/30 Day Ab Challenge. I did it over a year a go and got amazing results, no clue why I stopped. Flabby core be gone!

Monday:
Abs and Arms

Tuesday:
7km Run+Abs

Wednesday:
9 hills=11km+ Abs

Thursday:
Abs and Arms

Friday:
Abs and Arms

Saturday:
6km Run and Abs

Sunday:
18 km! Hold me. 

No comments: